Negotiation for Freelances
Negotiation is an essential skill for a freelance to master. Whether you are negotiating day rates or defined packages of work, it’s important to learn to represent yourself clearly and effectively with the aim of agreeing terms that you and your client are happy with.
This workshop covers:
- the importance of principled negotiation
- how to prepare effectively
- how to gather the information you need to negotiate effectively
- how to find common ground
- how to focus on negotiation as a business transaction
- the importance of defining limits.
Apply for your free place by Monday 2 February via the FEU website.
All events have been over-subscribed to date so successful applicants will be chosen randomly after the cut-off date. We will let you know if your application has been successful within a couple of days of this date.
This workshop is free to MU members, and is run by FEU Training.