About the course
Eduqas AS/A Level Music – The Next Steps (England Centres Only) is designed for teachers who are teaching the reformed Eduqas AS/A Level Music specification from September 2016.
Each session will recap the key reforms to the specification, explore marked samples of work and consider approaches to teaching elements of the specification using resources available to support teaching and learning.
Sessions take place in Exeter, London, Birmingham, Manchester and York.
Outcomes for delegates
- An opportunity to revisit the content and assessment requirements of the specification, including the key reforms that need to be addressed
- Support further planning for teaching and preparing learners for assessment
- Gain practical ideas for delivery in the classroom
- An opportunity to view resources and how they can be used to support teaching and learning
- An opportunity to network with colleagues and subject specification specialists
The course is led by subject specialists who have in-depth experience and knowledge of the content.
£210 (including refreshments and materials).
Course dates and locations
- Tuesday 4 October 2016, 9.30am-3.30pm – Exeter
N.B. this event has low availability
- Wednesday 5 October 2016, 9.30am-3.30pm – London
- Thursday 6 October 2016, 9.30am_3.30pm – Birmingham
- Wednesday 12 October 2016, 9.30am-3.30pm – Manchester
- Thursday 13 October 2016, 9.30am-3.30pm – York