About the event
The West Sussex Music Singing Conference is for school teachers, choir leaders, freelance vocal tutors and everyone who loves to sing!
A fantastic song and resource packed day featuring nationally recognised leaders in the field of singing across key stages 1,2 and 3.
Find out how to embed quality singing, motivate and inspire your staff and continue raising standards and expectations across your school.
'The only thing better than singing, is more singing' – Ella Fitzgerald
The day of workshops includes:
- Boys Singing
- Whole school singing strategies
- KS3 Exciting new classroom singing resource
- Progression, engagement and quality at KS1, 2 and 3
- Loads of repertoire ideas for community singing
- Patrick Allen – Music educator and author of Singing Matters and Developing Singing Matters
- Shelley Ambury – Head of Learning for Sing Up
- Emily Barden – Leader for Singing and Projects West Sussex Music
- £50 per delegate for West Sussex Maintained Schools and Academies
- £75 per delegate for individuals, non West Sussex and non LA schools
- Special Offer: Book as a locality of schools for £250 and bring up to 7 people
- Lunch is provided
Herbert Shiner School, Petworth GU28 0EE